This week’s questions:
1) Gum or Mints : Gum definitely. I’m not a fan of fruity gum but I do love minty flavors.
2) Tea or Coffee: Tea for the win! I love tea. I must have a cup every night before bed. My favorite are ginger, peppermint, hibiscus, Rooibos & Raspberry leaf..oh and green tea. You get the idea..I LOVE tea. I do really like the smell of coffee but I’m not a coffee drinker.
3) Fruit or Veggies – BOTH. I can’t pick one. I try to incorporate a lot of fruit and veggies into my diet. I have a smoothie at least 3-5 times a week and spinach or kale is always included. I love strawberries, blueberries, papaya, banana, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, beans & carrots.
4) TV or Movies: Hmm…I’ll have to say movies. When I was younger I would watch a lot of TV, now I hardly watch TV. I love movies. I actually just got back from seeing Get On Up which I loved!
5) Candles or Diffusers: Candles. I’m a huge fan of clean, citrus scents no matter the time of year. If you ever visit, don’t be surprised if my house smells like citrus. I’m currently enjoying Vibrant Citrus Morning by Better Homes.
Your turn: Are your answers the same as mine. Which of these do you prefer?
Until next time